African American Contractor’s Association
The African American Contractors Association’s mission is to assist and help develop African American contractors’ business by:
* Creating fair business opportunities particularly for African American contracting companies, private corporations and municipal agencies: city, county, state, federal agencies and other organizations.
* Facilitating developer/general contractor relationships that lead to contracting opportunities for AACA members. We also sponsor business opportunity conferences for developers, general contractors and corporations that serve to link AACA members with buyers of services.
* To promote purchases of goods and services provided by African American-owned businesses.
*To provide management and technical assistance to African American-owned businesses to help develop workshops for African American-owned businesses to help them to compete effectively in the business community on subjects such as:
* Project Management and Cost Accounting
* Ongoing Maintenance Service Contacts
* Business Development Training
* Maintaining a strong and visible presence within the African American community and to serve as a networking conduit among business community organizations and political sectors to facilitate mutually disadvantaged businesses or relationship with minority contractors, minority suppliers, major corporations, municipal agencies: city, county state, federal agencies and other organization.
African American Contractor’s Association
RESEARCH SUBCOMMITTEE STRUCTURE
We provide research on the following categories: *Project Procurement Subcommittee *Finance Subcommittee *Government Relations Subcommittee *Public Relations Subcommittee *Real Estate and Development *Bonding and Insurance Subcommittee*Distributor and Suppliers Subcommittee *New Membership Subcommittee Strategies assistance *CFP Contractors Financing Program (with financial institutions and Major Corporations) *Outreach for community and Political Organizations *Lobby government and private Corporation to participate in programs *Procurement (M/D/WBE and EBE Major Projects) *Public Relations African American Contractor’s Association National Office P.O. Box 19670Chicago, IL 60619 Phone: (312) 915-5960 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
African American Contractor’s Association National Office
*Minority Business Development, Target Market, Employment Selection *Technical Assistance. *Procurement of Ongoing Maintenance and Services Contractor *Community OutreachIn an effort to ensure opportunities for African American business owners and Corporate America and the construction industry AACA has been able to secure millions of dollars and construction service contracts for our membership.
We provide the following research and services such as: *Identifying M/D/WBEs and EBEs (Emergency Business Enterprises) for services and contracting opportunities. *Provide business profile on AACA contractors and vendors. *Provide community outreach for the maximum M/D/WBE and EBE participation for our every project. African American Contractor’s Association National Office P.O. Box 19670 Chicago, IL 60619 Phone: (312) 915-5960 Email: email@example.com
Invites you to Join our fight for
EQUALITY SUPPORT – DEVELOP – NETWORK
Membership is the lifeblood of AACA. We depend on our members’ generosity to insure our independence and to fight for equality for the members of our organization.
Company _____________________________________________ Date:__________Name: ________________________________________________ Title __________Address______________________________________________ Apt. ______________ City____________________________ State_____________ Zip ___________________Service/Experience__________________________
Chapter_______________________Job/Trade of Interest___________________________________________________________________Phone No._______________________ Email Address___________________________MEMBERSHIP
TYPE- INDIVIDUAL CORPORATE
Participating Member …..$500.00
Please make all checks payable to:
African American Contractor’s Association P.O. Box 19670 Chicago, IL 60619
Please contact us if you need help with your Application.